From: Rev Mark Cross <riversofgracemissionoutreach@hotmail.com>
To:
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:15 AM
Subject: RESCUE MALI CITIZEN'S
Calvary Greetings My Beloved,
In brief my dear beloved, let me inaugurate myself before i surpass this heartfelt message with due respect. I am Rev mark cross a citizen of the United States whom Gods work brought to this war land where i got to meet this young lady ,by name (Aminakikalay Kones),whom the father died and gave their daughter to some Intelligent officer of NATO in MALI on a Joint Monitoring and Peace-keeping mission in MALI and protection of civilians In Tripoli and MALI as a whole. I'm writing you on behalf of the entire MALI citizens. I got your contact while i was looking for trust worthy person to discuss with.
I am writing on behalf of a MALI young lady of 17 years who lost her father, mother and 2 brothers during the MALI revolution. She cannot write nor speak English. She took me to meet her father as a ministerial after a wild blast entered their home. Unfortunately, Her father died 14minutes on my arrival to say some prayers. I was amazed when she showed me a box containing money that worth (3.5million dollars) Right now I am still on mission and cannot do anything to secure this money outside MALI. I urgently need your trust and help so that she could send this money in your care to avoid rebel and criminals interference; I've ordered my colleagues to guide the house though.
She want to continue her education abroad and later go back to her jewel business in Dubai which her mother had giving her idea about the sales. Upon the total sum, Dear Beloved, you would be rewarded for this good work you want to render as i have seen you as one that we can trust as a Godly human i told her anyone that would help her would recieve 10% of the money, so she agreed. please beloved help this poor orphan that just lost her parent. I will also meet you in person once we have discharged from this mission here in MALI.
Kindly know that this should be confidential between you and I.
Upon your reply, i will explain to her and inform you what she said next.
Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
(Psalm 91vs1)- says he that dwelt in the secret place of the lord shall abide under the shadow of the almighty, i want to let you know that God in heaven says in his holy book that he knows the plans he has for us is for good and not evil to give it to us in abundant.
BLESS YOU,
Signed by Rev Teague Mark Cross and the Management of the church/NATO officer's
Yours sincerely
REV MARK CROSS
http://www.riv***fgrace.org
The Whole Earth is Full Of His Glory.
To:
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:15 AM
Subject: RESCUE MALI CITIZEN'S
Calvary Greetings My Beloved,
In brief my dear beloved, let me inaugurate myself before i surpass this heartfelt message with due respect. I am Rev mark cross a citizen of the United States whom Gods work brought to this war land where i got to meet this young lady ,by name (Aminakikalay Kones),whom the father died and gave their daughter to some Intelligent officer of NATO in MALI on a Joint Monitoring and Peace-keeping mission in MALI and protection of civilians In Tripoli and MALI as a whole. I'm writing you on behalf of the entire MALI citizens. I got your contact while i was looking for trust worthy person to discuss with.
I am writing on behalf of a MALI young lady of 17 years who lost her father, mother and 2 brothers during the MALI revolution. She cannot write nor speak English. She took me to meet her father as a ministerial after a wild blast entered their home. Unfortunately, Her father died 14minutes on my arrival to say some prayers. I was amazed when she showed me a box containing money that worth (3.5million dollars) Right now I am still on mission and cannot do anything to secure this money outside MALI. I urgently need your trust and help so that she could send this money in your care to avoid rebel and criminals interference; I've ordered my colleagues to guide the house though.
She want to continue her education abroad and later go back to her jewel business in Dubai which her mother had giving her idea about the sales. Upon the total sum, Dear Beloved, you would be rewarded for this good work you want to render as i have seen you as one that we can trust as a Godly human i told her anyone that would help her would recieve 10% of the money, so she agreed. please beloved help this poor orphan that just lost her parent. I will also meet you in person once we have discharged from this mission here in MALI.
Kindly know that this should be confidential between you and I.
Upon your reply, i will explain to her and inform you what she said next.
Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
(Psalm 91vs1)- says he that dwelt in the secret place of the lord shall abide under the shadow of the almighty, i want to let you know that God in heaven says in his holy book that he knows the plans he has for us is for good and not evil to give it to us in abundant.
BLESS YOU,
Signed by Rev Teague Mark Cross and the Management of the church/NATO officer's
Yours sincerely
REV MARK CROSS
http://www.riv***fgrace.org
The Whole Earth is Full Of His Glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment
[Warning: These emails are spam. Do not click on any links contained with the body of junk email if you receive this in your inbox. What is email spam?]
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.